- Client:Blackstone Group
- Date:August 2017
Assistance to Blackstone Group in the disposal to Allianz of all the units of Kensington Fund, Italian closed-end real estate alternative investment fund reserved to professional investors owning two core office buildings in Milan and being managed by Kryalos SGR.
- Activities performed:
- assistance in the analysis of the economic, financial and technical situation of Kensington Fund;
- assistance in the research of potential bidders;
- drafting of the information package;
- assistance in defining the structure and the terms of transaction;
- assistance in the management of due diligence activities;
- assistance in the negotiations and definition of the agreement with the counterpart;
- cooperation with legal consultants in the revision and negotiation of the legal documentation.
- Deal value: