Vitale&Co’s cross-border activity is largely driven by the membership of the IMAP network.
- IMAP is a global partnership among consulting firms in mid-market corporate finance transactions. Established in 1973, IMAP is the world leading operator in financial advisory on M&A, valuation, debt advisory and restructuring.
- IMAP has ranked for years among the top 5 mid-market M&A advisors worldwide.
- IMAP is present in over 40 countries with more than 400 experienced professionals in North and South America, Western and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- IMAP partners boast extensive experience in different markets and sectors, including emerging economies. They share common values and principles, strengthened by qualified expertise.
- > 400 professionals
- 47 offices in 40 countries
- > 2.000 transactions closed over the last 10 years